So this Tuesday was 2/2/22 and if you’re reading this email, I’m guessing that the world didn’t end. The sun came up, and it went down. A lot of people got married. Apparently, 2/2/22 will go down as one of the most popular days in history to tie the knot.
Where am I going with this?
Well, if thousands of people could use the occasion of 2/2/22 – falling on a Tuesday, no less – to make a life-altering decision, then I want to challenge you to make one today.
But a much smaller one than getting married.
What are you going to do today to make your life better tomorrow?
Did you set a 90-day goal for the first quarter of the year and if so, are you on track to achieve it? (Maybe a resolution?) If not, what has to change to get back on track? Shrink it down to as small a timeframe as you need to.
Where do you want to be a year, month, week, or day from now? And what has to happen or change for you to make that happen?
Then, just start doing that thing.
- It could be time blocked on your calendar for Self-Care.
- It could be starting a strength training program.
- It could be planning your meals.
- It could be adding more water and less soda
- It could be taking a few minutes each morning or evening to be by yourself and think.
Whatever it is for you … do that one thing.
No need to wait for 3/3/33 🙂
Just take ONE step today.