Are you settling in to a new normal or holding on until things change back to a quasi normal?
We all know times like this can create stress, anxiety, worry etc. quite frankly, so can many other life events that disrupt our sense of normal.
If you are part of our IMpowered Community on Facebook you may have seen the Daily Mindset “Q”s I shared this week.
These are designed to help you do a couple things;
- Stop and reflect (always a good stress reducer)
- Keep your mindset positive and focused on relationships and gratitude
- Help with a sense of self worth realizing you have a large community around you for support and love
If you missed them, here they are.
1. Who am I checking in with or connecting with today?
2. What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
3. Did I get outside today?
4. Did I move my body for at least 20 minutes today?
5. Was I creative today?
6. What am I grateful for today?
7. Did I practice self-care today?
8. Did I say I love you today?
9. Did I pray today?
10. Did I attempt to find one thing that I took for granted?
I encourage you to stop and read either a couple of these each day or even the whole list, it doesn’t take long. Just a couple minutes.
You will feel the benefits for sure.
Really, since you are here and have a minute or two…….try it now.
Please let me know how you do with these and what you are doing now to stay focused, peaceful, and in tune with your life and family.
Until next time;
- Be Healthy
- Be Strong
- Be IMpowered